Monday, June 4, 2012

Recipes coming soon.........

I have several recipes coming soon, but you can see the dishes now.  An album with today's date contains the photos.  Take a look.  In my original post, I mentioned that I am not a trained chef.  I am just a guy who has fallen in love with cooking and desires to learn from everyone and improve each day. This is not a "how-to" teaching blog, although I hope some viewers may learn something from me, as I would love to learn from all of you.  I do plan to download "how-to" videos, but not with the attitude that I am a classically trained Chef (Not True!), so "watch and learn".  If someone does learn something, fantastic, but if I and my viewers are able to learn from You, gentle viewers, then all the better.     Again, I hope you will take a look at my food dish photos (and again, I am Not a fancy pants photographer!), and share your constructive thoughts and tips. Thank you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...