Sunday, June 9, 2013

What I Have Been Up To Lately....Another Installment
 
Hello and WELCOME to another short, sweet installment of "What I Have Been Up To Lately".  I will be sharing with you, mostly in pictures, several dishes I have made in recent weeks.  I hope you like them!  Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about the following dishes and sweets.  Thank you!
 
I made this Cheesy Eggy Pizza for a work breakfast.  I used store-bought ready to roll out whole wheat pizza dough, eggs, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses and a little bit of soy chorizo (also known as "Soyrizo", a vegetarian chorizo, which can be found in your chain grocery stores in the chorizo or sausage areas.  Easy to make, and bakes in less than thirty minutes!
 
I have made my Bacon Belted Stuffed Chicken Thighs with Sage a couple of more times, and each time has been quite a success.  This is a Must Try to impress guests in a time crunch!
 
Quick, easy and the oven does half of the work for you!  Please see my blog, as I have the recipe in a previous post.  Thank you!
 


With so many fresh citruses in season, this is a perfect salad to make on those warm late spring and summer days!  The reduces pomegranate balsamic drizzle lends a sweet and tangy bite!  Basil is cut into ribbons and sprinkled across the plate.  Delicious!
 
The previous blog post is all about this big and hearty, yet healthy meal.  Please take a look!  Perfect for tag-teaming the grill and the stove-top!  My son and I grilled marinated lamb and pork shoulder chops, and while he grilled, i made the pasta inside.  Great tag teaming!


I marinated chicken breasts in my homemade Pomegranate Balsamic Grilling Sauce, grilled the chicken, sliced it and served it over cold spinach and raspberries with a homemade vinaigrette.  Perfect for a warm late spring or summer evening and for healthy eating!  I suggest a white, white zinfandel or homemade iced sangria with this meal?
 
 
 I served these herb rosted baby new potatoes with both my Bacon Belted Chicken and my Pomegranate Balsamic St. Louis Style Grilled Ribs dishes.  Perfect accompaniment with a fresh salad of any kind. 


My Pomegranate Balsamic Grilled St. Louis Style Ribs and Spinach Salad with Blackberries and Herb Roasted Potatoes.  Great meal for friends!

On to the sweets! Mini Pizzettes with Chocolate Cream Cheese and Raspberries.  Quick, Easy, and a real crowd pleaser!



And Finally.......My brownies with chopped Reese's Buttercups spread over the brownie batter, melted into the brownies during baking.  I had a request to deliver these to friends working the summer extended days!  Very nice compliment, I believe!
 
I hope you have enjoyed this installment of ......well, you know.  Thanks for viewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...