Sunday, February 9, 2014



Things I Have Been Up To......

Hello, my awesome, gentle readers!  I am sorry I have been away for so long!!! 
I have been up to a great deal!!!
I have made gnocchi (for the very first time!) under the tutelage of Chef Adam Hinojosa of San Francisco.  I have made a manly-man but-made-for-Everyone burger, and I have fit a pizza inside a biscuit!  Actually, I have created a fun Italian seasoned cheesy biscuit stuffed with peppered salami, pepperoni, pizza marinara and six Italian cheeses and fresh shredded basil.  My son loved it, so I know I "done good". 


I will be blogging all of these dishes and more very soon!  
Stay tuned!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...