Monday, May 25, 2015



A Note to my Gentle Readers....

Good Evening, everyone!  I hope you are enjoying the final minutes of Veteran's Day, pausing to reflect upon the sacrifice of our military men and women and their families, to pay your respects to them, as well as to enjoy food and fun with your families and friends. I REALLY APOLOGIZE for being away for so long.  The real world has taken my time hostage, in a productive way, as it does at this time each year as my work year winds to a close.  I have several posts in the works, including my Easter Taco Bar spread, partly seen above, and more.  I will also begin a series on pantry meals:  what to stock up on in your pantry, if you are on a tight budget, as I often am, and pantry meal recipes to go along with it, for a month of good, healthy and flavorful meals. 
Thank You for your readership, patience and time!  I am grateful for ALL of you!!!

Martin
Another delicious, healthy recipe to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...