Thursday, June 28, 2012

Upcoming Blog Topics

Coming soon:

  1. Out with the old and in with the new! I will discuss the old ways of cooking a few dishes versus how they may be cooked today, such as some fish, such as tuna and pork.  
  2. Growing fresh herbs in pots and their use in various dishes.  I love to cook with fresh herbs from my potted garden whenever possible.  Do you?
  3. Mid-week slump?  I have a tried and true pasta bake that you can make definitely in under and hour, maybe even in thirty minutes if you're on your game!
     Stay tuned for these and more in the next two weeks!  I will become a blogging monster, just for you, gentle readers.  Also, Miss Maria may blog for you, too.  I hope she talks about pizza.  She is a expert at pizza making!

Martin
In-House Cook


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...