Monday, June 4, 2012

Recipes coming soon.........

I have several recipes coming soon, but you can see the dishes now.  An album with today's date contains the photos.  Take a look.  In my original post, I mentioned that I am not a trained chef.  I am just a guy who has fallen in love with cooking and desires to learn from everyone and improve each day. This is not a "how-to" teaching blog, although I hope some viewers may learn something from me, as I would love to learn from all of you.  I do plan to download "how-to" videos, but not with the attitude that I am a classically trained Chef (Not True!), so "watch and learn".  If someone does learn something, fantastic, but if I and my viewers are able to learn from You, gentle viewers, then all the better.     Again, I hope you will take a look at my food dish photos (and again, I am Not a fancy pants photographer!), and share your constructive thoughts and tips. Thank you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Roasted Chicken Thighs on Cheesy Cannellini Bean Puree

  Roasted Chicken Thighs on Cheesy Cannellini Puree Plus marinated cucumber salad (see recipe at the end)! Hello Friends!  It has been at le...