Saturday, May 24, 2014




A note to my friends......

I realize it has been more than a month since my last post and I very sorry about that.  I do have much to share with you, from burgers to bakes.  This is my year's end at work which is an extraordinarily busy time.  To top it off, I have been very sick this last week - did not Even know how sick, until yesterday when I went to the doctor - but should be on the road to recovery; doc says I should be good as new in 2 - 3 more days.  That's helpful, as next week, my last week, is jam-packed full of major year-end activities and things I must do to close the year.  So please forgive me for not posting recently, and be patient, for week after next I will have TONS to share with you.  Thanks to one of my esteemed colleagues, a lady who has been VERY supportive of my cooking from the last eight years, has asked me to cook for her daughter's graduation party, so it's pizza and taco night!  So very excited to do this, and, I am working on getting 180% better NOW to be my best next weekend.  One week from today!  It's going to be great!

Thank You, again, for your patience and understanding.  Stay Tuned!  Goodness and Fun is coming!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...