Thursday, June 7, 2018



Keeping up on things....

Hello My Friends!  Since my return, I have striven  diligently to keep up on things, here, on my site.  That includes keeping an eye on the ads "AdSense" posts on my site.  They are random ads, and while some I find okay, there are some that I absolutely do not.  I have some control over the ads that get posted, but the algorithm sometimes hiccups and posts ads I do not approve.  Please know that I will deliberately check the ads daily and remove and report those that I find offensive or inappropriate to my site.  

Thank You for your patience with this and please enjoy to those ads you do find fun and appropriate!

Respectfully, 

Martin Phillips
In-House Cook

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...