Sunday, December 23, 2012




 
 Wrapping Up 2012
 
Hello, Gentle Viewers of my humble blog.  I wanted to take a few moments to show you what I am up to Right Now, as well as to give all of you a HUGE Shout Out!
 
I have seasoned a pork shoulder/butt roast, it has been seared in evoo and is now taking a hot tub in a delicious Mexican beer, garlic, oregano and sitting atop a bed of orange slices and red onion slices.  Next, I am on to seasoning, searing and braising beef short ribs for tacos.  Please see my photo above.  
 
I really want to THANK ALL of the viewers since the last day of May who have graciously taken the time to view my humble blog.  I appreciate that people have been kind, that you have realized - as I state in my opening post - that this is a fun activity for me, a learning activity for me, that I am doing this for the love of cooking;  the good, the bad and the ugly.  I appreciate that my viewers realize that I am not a professional chef or cook, NOR a professional photographer;  I am just a guy who loves to cook for his family and friends.    And STILL, you all have been gracious and kind.  THANK YOU!  I very much appreciate all of you, and I wish for ALL OF YOU, A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY TIME!!!!
 
THANK YOU, AGAIN, 
 Martin
 
 P.S.  Much more to come very soon!!!!  Please stay tuned!!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wish I was feeling better, I'd come to help or at least have a beer with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Thank You, Miss Maria! I am very sorry you are feeling badly! That would have been great! You are an amazing friend and cook!!!

    ReplyDelete

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...