Sunday, July 28, 2019

Martin's Fruit-A-Licious Rose Sangria!






Fruit-A-Licious Rose Sangria

What's summer without Sangria?  While most people make Sangria with zinfandel, I like to make Sangria with all fresh fruit, as is traditional, but with White Zinfandel.  It is lighter and well, I can drink a lot more of it than Sangria made with zinfandel. 

Here are some photos about my Summer Fruit-A-Licious Rose Sangria. 

I used blood orange, naval orange, apples, lemon, blue berries, blackberries and raspberries. I also used bottles of sparkling lemonade and sparkling blood orange; a cup of each. 

Easy as can be. Slice the larger fruit, add lemon zest and juice, add the sparkling drinks, about a cup of each, and then the wine of your choice.  Of course, I am not averse to pouring a bottle of champagne into the mix.  What do you do?  Please feel free to share here with us all!  Thanks!



As always, Thank You for your time and viewership!  Now, go cook something for someone you love and surprise them with a cold glass of Fruit-A-Licious Rose Sangria! ❤

~Martin
In-House Cook



No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...