Saturday, September 8, 2012

More of : "Coming Soon"

Hello again.  I am happy to let you know I will be sharing with you, soon, some new things I have learned about previous recipes I have cooked (because it is all about what we can learn)  and some new, fun recipes I have been working on.  Pictures of "Things I have been up to" coming soon!  Have a great weekend, be good to each other, and cook something healthy and fun for your loved ones!


My Caprese Salad!

My Simple Citrus Salad:  Grapefruit and Orange Slices with Shredded Basil

 My Whole Wheat Sweet French Bread Stuffed with Caramelized Bananas, with Oven Roasted Red and Klondike Baby Potatoes

My Pasta Sea Shells Stuffed with Herbs and Cheeses

These are just a few of the dishes I have been working on to share with you. Recipes and more photos coming soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry Over Noodles

  One Skillet Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry      Over Noodles This is one of those "people who know me Know I am obsessed over Chinese food&q...