Welcome to my home cooking food blog. Here, I post recipes that are either mine or those that I have prepared. I share my successes, my failures, and what I have learned along the way. Join me for some extreme comfort food, won't you?
Friday, October 16, 2020
In-House Cook: In-House Cook: Pesto Chicken Tenders with Baby Tom...
In-House Cook: In-House Cook: Pesto Chicken Tenders with Baby Tom...: In-House Cook: Pesto Chicken Tenders with Baby Tomatoes and Fettu... : Pesto Marinated Chicken Tenders with Baby Tomatoes and Fettuccine I k...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Udon with Tamarind~Teriyaki Chicken
Udon with Tamarind~Teriyaki Chicken and scallions and eggs These days families are super busy, especially if you have school age children ...
-
When Pasta Met Garlic My Garlicky Pasta tossed in fresh garlic infused evoo, scallions, pancetta, more garlic, grape tomatoes and basi...
-
Asian Inspired Hoisin Pork Belly Sandwich I like to get take out for either breakfast or lunch. That has not been good for me, so I decide...
-
Grilled Lamb Shoulder Chops with Parsley Mint Chimichurri and Marinated Romas My family Never had lamb growing up. Although my da...
No comments:
Post a Comment